Wonder Woman vs. Secret Boss

Most of my animations are set to music, simply because that helps me a lot in terms of framing, pacing, mood, and feel. So for this animation, I had a very clear idea of what I wanted visually when the music kicks in. It was the rest of the animation that kept me up a couple of nights as I had to figure things out with almost nothing to go off, sound-wise.

Ironically, some of the best animation in the video happens in the 30-odd seconds before the music starts playing. :crazy_face::crazy_face: My plans sort of got derailed when the initial ideas I had for slowing down the entrance of the secret boss didn’t work the way I wanted them to. You can tell I got discouraged by this, and honestly as it stands I may very well end up abandoning the project. That being said, right now I’m still committed to going through and tweaking some of the shots, getting both the camera and character animations to be less awkward.

Let me know what you think, and I’ll try to incorporate some of your comments into the revisions. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes