Wonder Woman

That’s really good!

1 Like

i would like to try something. can you, this art creator, do something for me. i need to do something with different lightings and combine them for my studies. can you do that or anyone else?

1 Like

Stunning! very beautiful!

1 Like

Great work, could put her in a more dynamic fight pose

1 Like

She has great attitude.

1 Like

she looks like real Gal Gadot!

1 Like

Very nice work! Her face and gaze, especially, are superb… they are ‘alive’! Conveying the warmness of real life is an essential goal in arts. And here, this work, is a characteristic example of touching this goal!

Congratulations!

1 Like

I was just about to say that! Looks Arabic for sure.

1 Like

Bloody amazing man. truly! Did you do a break down on this piece?

1 Like

What is the vertex count on a project with this detail? Were you able to use normal maps to assist?

1 Like

Wow, i don’t know what else to say that could bring anything to the table that isn’t already there, Kudos!

1 Like

Stunning! You did such a good job on this! Brilliant.

1 Like

That’s amazingly close to the real actress, great work.

1 Like

Thank you very much

it’s around 2.500.000 verts. And i do use normal maps.

Not really a breakdown. But i do create the final presentation video.

Ummm, I don’t understand.

About 1,5 month.

just majestic…

1 Like

long story. long time ago. but I have new ideas. I want images of background. then another image of river that goes with the mountains and then another with tree, ect.

another project is to mix portrait with 3d face. take the lighting from the 3d and apply the lighting to the real picture of face. like right lighting on one image. left lighting on another image. I want 10-15 images of same face but each with different lighting. I use the lightings as a mask to change color on a real photo of a face. like blue on right of face. yellow on left of face. green on top, white on bottom, ect

1 Like