Worries about the Canada fires

I am getting quite worried about the wildfires in Canada, because the smoke is covering the eastern United States. I am afraid that all our harvests are going to fail, and that there’s going to be no food. I am also afraid that the fires are going to spread there from the wind.

As always, the Church is doing nothing to help. When will those lazy clergy parasites stop participating in lavish ceremonies and start helping the common folk? This is why I think celebrities should run the Church instead of the clergy, because they care about the common folk.

We should stop worshipping Jesus and start worshipping Thanos, and reduce the human population by half. The dead should be turned into food to make up for the poor harvests, and should also be turned into fuel for vehicles. Doing those things will slash, food, gas, and house prices entirely.

Thanos may be fictional, but he at least gets things done, unlike the liar called Jesus.

As has been said, you need professional help beyond what this site can or should provide. Please refer to Bart’s reply:

This topic doesn’t contain anything new or different from your other topics, so I’m going to close it. Please seek help.