Would I be able to create a 3d Fighting game??

I wanted to create a 3d fighting game with good quality grahics and smooth animation. Would i be able to produce such games on this engine?

of course. anything is possible in the bge. it all depends on how much you know and can do.

If you need help on rigging/animating a character and damage you can PM me.
I won’t make the whole game for you.

the Blender GE is in the best of the best as far as game engines go, LITERALLY anything is possible in the ge (as far as games go :-P), hell u can even make 2d game sin it, it doesnt make sense to do 2d but its still possible. u can a fps, rpg, fighter, 2d, tps, and im pretty sure if ur using the apricot build u can make a mmorpg. (realm crafter is better for mmorpg’s but wutever)

of course. anything is possible in the bge. it all depends on how much you know and can do.

i couldnt hav said it better myself!

I wouldn’t say the blender game engine is the best but you can make any game you like with it. I like the Cryengine 2 the most but the closest I can get to using it is sandbox mode. Now with GLSL in blender game engine you can create near commercial quality games so you will be able to create your fighting game.

Thanks to its graphic design, Blender is probably the easiest to learn to use. Of course, you still will need to do some learning if your new to game design, no matter what engine you decide to use.