Would You Like Your Model 3D Printed?

Hello, I need your help to decide whether or not to offer a 3D printing service so that anyone can have their 3D model printed economically.

Here is what I need from you :

• How much would you be willing to pay to have your model 3D printed?
  • What colors/materials (for example black, white, metallic etc.) would you want your model printed in?
  • Would you want more than one of your models 3D printed? If so, how many?

Thanks!

P.S. If you think that starting a 3D printing shop is a bad idea feel free to tell me that as well.:slight_smile:

You may want to let folks know why they should go with you rather than, say Shapeways or makexyz.

There is, to my knowledge, no Blender specific 3D printing service.

In the future I would like to have a credits based system much like Andrew Price’s Poliigon but at the moment I am in the early testing phase. I am trying to gauge the interest in 3D printing in the Blender community and whether they want a Blender based service.

If you have any features which you would want in a 3D printing service I would love to hear your ideas.
Thanks!

I don’t think that being Blender based or using credits will be a key differentiator. There’s so much competition in this space that you can only compete on pricing, quality, speed and service.