wow thats not normal

http://www.savefile.com/files/1102751 In this file there is a fence and wen ur not running the fence itself is there but when u turn on the game engine the fence disapperes and only the bars r left iv try many things ( blender textures r off) its a bug thats bugin the hell out of me, please help

thanks Joel

for me in 2.44 it appears , but i saw that too , unselect everything and start the game … it worked with me with a similar issue …

saying wow in the thread subject made me feel like there is something special , lol …

edit :- sorry if i didn’t solve it

Im downloading it now, but am guessing its a uv mapped alph image? or the the normals are pointing the wrong way?

Wow you are right it is a weird thing for sure, lol. I will have to play with it some more later, have to run now… Im sure a guru will come through here and explain it… good luck

Got it! delete the vertex color thingy for the fence… right below the uv texture thingy… then you will see it… Whew… But I wonder why that was there to begin with?

Maybe just an accident. Sometimes I hit the paint verts instead of the uv face select and get that added…lol
Nice fences by the way…

hmm, yea thats definantly a bug thnx, i never would have thought it was the shading that did that, it worked before and then , poof gone well thanks man, hey tell me what u think of this its the level the fences actualy goes, on you will have to add the windows dll’s, yes u can clime that lader if u can get it down o and on the roof shoot the barrel and the barren by the ally at the other end off the street, by the freeway http://www.savefile.com/files/1103189

Very nice textures… but you can see the bushes turn and follow you, smile. The camera seems just a littl jerky and everything is a little too close for my comfort zone. But thats just me.

I really like it. I was lost for a bit because of the missing textures. I went for a walk through the building and fell down a shaft, that was fun because i didnt die! lol

Then I noticed what ever it was I was in was turning, so I thought I was supposed to jump to something… and of course I fell off the world…

But I turned around to see the models, lol…

I forgot what you had said here, so I just looked around, couldnt get the ladder down… I thought shooting it would work…lol didnt get to the roof, shot at some things but nothing happened…

Now after reading here again I will go try again. LOL. Thanks for uploading it…

Oh, I did it with my first shot, lol… thats so funny, but after i FELL off the freeway, and played it again, it took like 5 shots, lol…

I like it, except the hole… The ASB paneling is a nice touch, lol.

? whats ASB paneling mean? o how many frames per second r u geting