Let me begine the story. My brother came home from work and threw is work clothes in the wash and dried them in the clothes dryer. When he took his clothes out he found his iPod in his pocket. Needles to say he was panicking. Well today we plugged it in and boom it came right on! Barely a scratch on it.
And this thing was soaking in detergent water for an hour an tumbling and smashing in the side of the clothes dryer for a dryer. And it works perfectly just like it did when he bought it. The only damage at all he can see is a little tiny nick on the headphones.
That’s pretty freaken durable!
All I can say is I want one now.