Wow,,,

Has anyone done asearch for their screen name? I got lost… :spin:

There a quite a few PurpleMints out there…

Who wants to bet there are more than 300 -[Killers]-?

My username can be a search term, so it’s obvious it would have a lot of results.

I don’t even bother to look, I know there would be a lot of results.

seems like I’ve made a name for myself. The top 2 results are me : ]

Hehehehh ! 1-st :evilgrin:
i also did search of others names, Not bad! most of them are on the first page.

I’m the only one with this name :slight_smile:

Only one LGB! =)

Not the only one:( There’s even another one in CG:(
OK, but if you google my RL name, the first 2 are me and the fifth. I didn’t know anyone else had the same name as me! Not with my most unusual lastname! And for the longest time, BBB on Vimeo came up, but not anymore.:frowning:

ha, only one too!
it was interesting to see my name in a few unexpected places!

Great… now I’m going to have to ditch this screen name.

I searched google and it just came up with a bunch of LEGO’s.

I think there is only one other me, not sure… I have a tooooon of results, 99.99% are me lol

Only one me =)

www.kbot.com ???

haha that is pretty sweet! Wonder what it is going to be like?

This is the first result I got:

Ipomoea alba, otherwise known as Moonflowers are so called because they bloom in the evening. They have large 4 to 6 inch fragrant, white or pink flowers on twining vines. The flowers open quickly in the evening and last through the night, remaining open until touched by the morning Sun.

Moonflowers grow to a height of about 15 feet. The leaves are rather large which allows the plant to be used as an annual in a northern garden. Propagation is usually by seed. The seed should be nicked with a file and then soaked overnight before planting. Moonflowers should be planted when the Moon is new or increasing in light!
I couldn’t even find me.

so Ipomoea alba aka moonflower what name do usually go by ?

Approximately 9,930,000 search results for Alden. I believe I need a more defining name. On the creepy side, a search of my full name shows a picture of me in 4th grade managing a pair of binoculars.

edit: OH HELL YES, A SHOE STORE IS NAMED AFTER ME.

Moonflower, Moon, Moony although I’m not overly fond of the last one.

Not much on cronambs or dukenukem155, 10 pages of dukenukem155 and most of them are forums I’ve been in and cronambs 3 pages and same