I’m working on this personal project for about a week now. This project should push my skills in photorealistic product rendering and presentation.
- Modeling and Shading
- High resolution product only renderings from different points of view.
- Rendering of the product in a 3D created environment (airplane cockpit close-up).
- Rigging and Animation of the mechanics, specially the hands movement.
- Simulation with Bullet physics.
- Final compositing the animation to a little video.
The main goal is it to create something similar to an advertisement line with Blender 3D only.
Now I’m on the 1st stage of the schedule and hope to hear some constructive critiques from you guys.
Some additional information:
Render engine: Cycles, 750 Samples with the normal path tracer (not branched)
DOF not used now, so you can see the details clearly.
It is still a fan art, not an advertisement for CASIO, I used this product only 'cause of the model complexity.
Thank you in advance,
Matcap shading “Front View”
Full shaded rendering “Front View”