WW2 DOGFIGHT CGI // Blender 2.83 Animation 3D

Super cool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

Goosebumps man… I wish I had the time to do something like this… absolutely amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Great job!

1 Like

Thank you!

Amazing work :+1: :astonished:

1 Like

Thanks Johnhaens!

Oh God! This is feature film quality!

I was already mind-blown by your helicopter shots. This is miles beyond those! Truly insipirational to me.

1 Like

The animation is feature-film quality! I especially liked the handheld camera moving behind the workbench. Another great shot is when the planes are revving their engines and the planes do a little wiggle as they start to move - those little details make it all come alive. Amazing work!

Thanks for watching!

Thanks Thomas!

Now, lets have the actual dogfght fight scene. It shouldn’t be too hard. The bullets could be particles and for the planes all the panels could be rigid body with breakable constraints so when the bullets hit, they deal a lot of damage. There should be a couple tutorials or examples on how to get a realistic dogfight scene.

1 Like

Of course! I was thinking more about a train attack…

1 Like

Friends, this is of course cool modeling and animation.

Thank you!

I will also echo the praise for the camera animation. The little bumps, especially in the aerial shots, are simply perfect.

Sensational stuff all around, but the camera work is what really sells it to me. Again, it’s perfect.

I’d love to see some wireframes and maybe an explanation/workflow for the landscape setup.

Also, is the motion blur done in post or in render? RSMB I presume, using vector passes, or am I wrong?

1 Like

THanks for watching! Yes, it’s all RSMB, exept for the propeller.

1 Like

It looks so good. Did you use the vector passes, or just use the default Setup in RSMB

1 Like

I use the Blender’s vector pass!