I want to solve the following problem:
- parse a XML-file who describes a simple animation
- create the described objects and animation-paths with Python
- render a video of the animation with Blender
My questions now are:
- how can I define and assign a path to an object in python?
- how can I define simple animation data for an object and define the frames for rendering?
- how can I put this in a scene with python and let blender render a video out of it?
Thank you for reading all this! I hope someone can help me answer some of the questions.