yadra windows error

I posted this over at sourceforge also, in the yadra forum, but figured I may as well try here as well.
Let me just first say that besides the little problem I’m having (which is probably an easy fix) yadra is great. No need to setup shared folders or network drives (which with vista is much appreciated!).
To briefly describe my setup I have 3 computers networked, one vista, one xp, and one linux (fedora). I have the vista machine setup as the Master and the XP and linux machines are the slaves. On the linux machine I can send a file to the queue and start the render process with no problem at all. However, on both of the windows machines, when I run the sendToQueue bat file I get an error asking to “Please Specify a framestart!” eventhough I have added that to the command. Here is a copy of a sample command line:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright © 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Program Files\yadra>sendToQueue_slavedesktop.bat C:\Users\Moor Instruments\Document
s\Blender\gus.blend 1 41 JPEG
yadra - yet another distributed render application
Copyright 2008 Oliver Schulze

Loading config: “C:\Program Files\yadra\slavedesktop.config”
Please specify a frameStart!

C:\Program Files\yadra>

This same thing also happens when I try to run the Master (vista) as a slave, same error message. Any ideas on what is happening here?
For more possibly related information, when running just the slavedesktop.bat file I receive these cryptic messages:

yadra - yet another distributed render application
Copyright 2008 Oliver Schulze

Loading config: “C:\Program Files\yadra\slavevista.config”
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:469)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:366)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:208)
at agorum.blender.yadra.common.ComUtils.sendCommandOS(ComUtils.java:639)

at agorum.blender.yadra.common.ComUtils.sendFile(ComUtils.java:174)
at agorum.blender.yadra.slave.YadraSlaveTimer.run(YadraSlaveTimer.java:8
7)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

And then it just sort of keeps going like that for a while. Now that I’m looking at it, maybe it has to do with the java home? No idea though, any help would be appreciated!

Message was answered at sourceforge first, so sorry about the double post!

Turns out it had to do with the space in the path name (crazy work computer network). I just moved the blend file to C:\ and it worked a treat!

Usually under Windblows you have to enclose paths in quotes to avoid this. However, java is always quirky with these kinds of things on Win32, so don’t know if that’d fix it or not… but since they’re batch files… maybe.