YAL(Yet Another Logo)

I dont plan on animating…and i dont know how to use nodes…Now that i think about it…i might do an animation…But i dont know

EDIT…How do you disable shadows?

I made a -[Killer]- logo a while ago. I had the -[ and ]- zoom in on both sides and collide together, then the letters killer slowly fell in-between, and then the dot on the eye fell last and exploded turning the screen black (perfect for transitions)

Compositing nodes are very simple. As long as you know how to manage nodes (I used quartz composer for quite a few years) I never looked at one node tutorial, I just know how to use nodes in general.

So look into some tutorials and it should all work out.

ok But how do you turn off shadows?

Select the letters and disable shadow buffer

Sorry I’m so late. (chores and I played cards last night.) What I mean is in your screenshot, you have one spotlight that is wider than the others. Make that one’s energy higher than the others. Also another suggestion (the no shadows one is good, just deselect ray shadows in the lamp buttons), keep the wide lamp a spot and turn the other to regular lamps and move them near to the letters as fill lights. I’ll upload the .blend for you to look at.:wink: And turn the AAO down to like 2.

All right…I think I like the way it is now…But thanks for helping me