Yanee Starsblade, a Force descendant

I decided to test myself on the question of the much coveted photorealism. The purpose was to create a frame, the typical still image of a hypothetical sci-fi film, something absolutely credible. As far as I’m concerned the subject could be Rey Skywalker’s daughter in Star Wars episode 14 or something like that. Few references and a lot of freedom of expression. The elements on the scene can be counted on the fingers of one hand, but the work on the maps was very important, those of the face in particular, which I obtained baking the high resolution sculpted model. No external texture then, apart from the Albedo of a female face that I used to texturize my model and the base material of the cap, a PBR from textures.com on which I have practiced a whole series of modifications. A little grooming, two compositing touches and that’s it. Exactly what I had in mind. Obviously everything is done internally in Blender, except the inevitable support of Photoshop for the management of textures.

60 Likes

amazing work!

3 Likes

Thank you man!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Just like a shot from a movie!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Beautiful hair groom!

1 Like

Everything looks great ! Congrats ! :+1:

1 Like

It’s amazing. Beautiful work.

1 Like

looks great. You sure that’s not Laurel . :wink: sorry I’m a da couldn’t resist.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Excellent job! Do you do commissioned work as well?