Yellow cube...(please lock the image was stupid anyhow)

[deleted]

Inspired by “yellow cube with interesting lighting” :stuck_out_tongue:

is the noise really necescary?

Hmmm, you say you did it for a joke but I don’t get it :|. Also, what’s with the strange fascination rendering cubes? It’s good to see you posting stuff but try to challenge yourself - that’s the only way you’ll get better.

Let it die.

My advice… find better sources of inspiration …

md01

And I thought I could get a laugh out you people by following that famous image and putting a twist on it.

I guess not :expressionless:

I tend to speak my mind, so… bleh. Can’t see where the floor meets the wall… can’t exactly if the is a floor or a wall. : :-? Don’t get the joke either, but that could possibly be because of a lack of knowledge. If you want to improve it, just add more details to everything. It’s pretty dull.

You’re not supposed to see where it attatches to the floor considering where the camera is placed. And simple can be beautiful.

But unfortunately, it isn’t.

Was a stupid image anyway, just wanted to make a joke.

deletes the image

u werent even around when that joke happened…?

I did read about it. Now it seemed like the novelty wore off soon after it was posted :-? .

kansas this post is dead get it locked…sigh

I can tell it’s dead. I’ll change the title.

I come back after months of not posting here (busy with other stuff), and what do I see: it’s yet another incarnation of the obnoxious cubefan. He even likes cubes!..just like the old one…nostalgia :stuck_out_tongue:

As I’m posting in a garbage thread anyway, I might aswell digress a little. It’s strange to find yourself outside of the top-ten posters list after being up on 4th place for so long… Atleast it seems the community has been progressing very rapidly and seems to be heading in a good direction; lots of posts, but also tons of quality work (yafray gallery is rapidly growing and is quite amazing).

Enough bs on my part,
Cheers,

Tom

Edit:

As a side note, i think I should change my avatar and sig… getting old and not funny anymore… was either of them ever funny? probably not…
leaves to browse forums in search of an avatar and a sig to steal

You sir have a beautiful mind.

j/k , where is the image? your real work has been improving and the description of
your elevator pic was good(except for the last line)
less posting of bollocks and more concentration on art and you’ll turn out ok.
ps keep the bollock posts in off topic and you’ll be less likely to be cubebanned.

You sir have a beautiful mind.

j/k , where is the image? your real work has been improving and the description of
your elevator pic was good(except for the last line)
less posting of bollocks and more concentration on art and you’ll turn out ok.
ps keep the bollock posts in off topic and you’ll be less likely to be cubebanned.[/quote]
It wasn’t meant to be a professional image as I tried saying before. Now my next image which is now rendering is going to turn out a lot better then that one.

I don’t think that individual deserves having a term named after him: cubebanned???

Anyway… for those of you who don’t understand the point of this thread, you might want to search for intrr’s post with the same name. Its a piece of Elysiun lore I guess. I haven’t been around for a while and its funny that when I finally dip in to see whats going on I see people talking about the same old stuff thats been going on for a year.

ahaha

me 2, ive been absent for a few months… must start blending…

You’ve blended less then 2 months ago, what about your most recent WC entries?