Yep, another bathroom (Eevee)

Could for sure use some more interesting setup and compositing but well - this is my bathroom and that is how it more or less look like :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually started working on this with Cyles and made tons of render previews - and just at some moment I switched to Eeevee and actually liked the result with baked ind. light (and render time!!!1!1!) much more - which most likely means that like 75% of the stuff and materials are seriously not physically accurate here but well :slight_smile: Dirt wipes and water droplets for Poliigon are doing quite awesome work in my opinion.

Still could use any hint what really stands out for improvement.

Your power outlet and light switch seem to be floating in mid-air :slight_smile:

Yep, that is very true :stuck_out_tongue: Overall the placement is rather correct and there is a tiny gap between the wall but any depth difference was somehow lost here - and there rather should not be such reflections of these 2 things on the wall they are sitting on :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I was quite pleased how pumped up reflections worked elsewhere but in that spot the physics are apparently not working :stuck_out_tongue: