http://oldsite.blender3d.org/index_community.php

/me does his happy dance!

Martin

(Dittohead) #2

one smilie: 8)

(dreamsgate) #3

I missed that site! nice to see it again! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Dittohead) #4

where are the forums???!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

(rivenwanderer) #5

Anybody know if there are plans for getting the blender.nl domain to redirect somewhere relevant? I’ve got all these blender.nl stickers sitting around…

(harkyman) #6

I wish we could at least search an archive of the old forums. There was a lot of great Blender wisdom floating around on the Q&A and Python forums.

Cool to see this, anyway.

(pofo) #7

:slight_smile: Been awhile.
Thanks for showing it.
Got me a screenshot and am now using it as wallpaper.

http://w1.185.telia.com/~u18510119/stuff/icon_santa.gif pofo

(Ecks) #8

I remember my debute at blender…I was sitting in front of my comp obeserving the work of great blenderhead like Randall Rickert,
Scott Wilkinson, Tomasz Wojtowicz and many else…and I was like OMG how could they do that in blender…and then I start learning using the tutorial of blender.nl…then when I learn that blender were about to disappear I begin to make more tutorial and I begin to become better…then I saw Elysiun.com! A new community! I was so happy…and then I saw some new very good modeller…and that inspire me and I just want to thanks everyone better than me cause because of them I’m making a 3d movie right now and I’m better than ever at blender!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All that to say Thank you for showing us that old site :wink: 8)

(Timonides) #9

YAY…

Yes, the old site is back online, once again…

I wish we could at least search an archive of the old forums. There was a lot of great Blender wisdom floating around on the Q&A and Python forums.

I second to that… I have the same wish too…

Spyros.

(blengine) #10

wow! so many memories came flooding back! i forgot what it actually looked like… /cries

(sten) #11

YAY !!

does it work to login as the old nicks ???

(valarking) #12

nope

otherwise…

YAAAY!! or as [email protected] would say, JAAAY!
now i want the OOOLLLD site, the one with those metaball letter thingys

(stephen2002) #13

great! All of those tutorials and such are back for browsing.

Hopefully there is still an archive of the old forums so that we can look through them.

(Riskbreaker) #14

oh man, happy days are here again. Its still pretty hard to believe we all saw what we thought was the end of this when it was my bithday (12 March). Maybe Im a jinx?( :slight_smile: j/k) Lets hope nothing goes wrong on my b’day come 2003 :smiley:

(rwv01) #15

I always loved the graphics of the old sight.

But when I loaded it just now something seemed different about it but I couldn’t tell what. Then I remembered it used to take forever to load when I had dialup. Plus I had a 15" monitor then.

It’s great to see it up again! I’d also love to see the old forum archives.
We just don’t get outsider flames here like we used to on that sight!

(meestaplu) #16

It’s been way too long since I have seen that site. I had a couple of the developer pages saved on my hard drive, but it’s nice to see the whole site online! :smiley:

YAAAY!
Matt