YESHUA - Full-CG Teaser

I present to you, YESHUA, a full-CG teaser video of a short scene taken from the Bible where Jesus casts out a demon-possessed man.

My company, Cloudland Studios, was hired to create this teaser video as a crowdfunding tool for a full movie trilogy.

Blender was used for modeling, animation, grooming, rigging, lighting & rendering.

Breakdowns and behind-the-scenes to come later at: https://allmylinks.com/cloudland

52 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks, Bart! That’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Amazing work so far, congratulations! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Bart!

1 Like

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hey @bartv! Thanks for the featured section! As well as for the Instagram/Twitter post. Would you mind changing the tag on Instagram to @Cloudland instead? And on Twitter to @CloudlandVFX instead? Thanks!

I can update Instagram, but not Twitter. Please update your profile settings so this doesn’t happen again, thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

awesome :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

It’s Faaantastic!!!

1 Like

Spectacular work!

1 Like

Thanks, @amirkh195!

Thanks, @enki74 :slight_smile:

Appreciate it, @RandomPerson! :smiley:

1 Like

I loved it.
A bit like the evil dwarf from Lord of the Rings.
Can you tell me what part of the Bible is shown here? Chapter, verse…

1 Like

Thanks, @dez1gner! Glad you loved it! The teaser is taken from Mark 1:23-28 and Luke 4:33-37.

1 Like

Wow!
Powerful!
I’ll sign up and look forward to hearing from you.

In the teaser, that look of Jesus when he’s about to say “leave it and come out” - wow wow wow what a look! Now I’m getting into the moment.

Blessings to everyone involved in making this video.

Thanks, @dez1gner! That means a lot! We’re really looking forward to making the full-length movies. But it’ll only happen if they get enough awesome subscribers like you! Thanks :slight_smile: