Yet another child of Frankenstein

that is just super awesome

Wow, that is amazing. Well deserving of the top row. This could be top row at CGtalk forums too I would think. (I should go check in case it already is :slight_smile: )

Wow. Incredible work indeed!

awesome work, congratulations. The forehead is a little long perhaps but top quality work.Cheers.

Amazing work, i really like it.

Fantastic - the flesh damages are great!

Pretty nice Dimi!!! I like his white eyes…

The pose and the muscle tone are my favourite parts of this. Beautifully sculpted.

Frankenstein or zombie, what is he?.. beautiful rendition great texture work love it.

Wow! Really impressive. Is your job to do character design for games? If not it should be.

Could I persuade you to do a tutorial? I know it’s a lot to cover, but maybe just touching on the parts that are “your” techniques. Especially for the wrinkles in the pants, the hair, and the realistic materials such as skin.

Great design love the realsim, looks scary. :smiley:

it looks amazing, but can the head can be not as smooth is you want better realism, cuz if you feel your head, it’s not really round, normally, it works with sphere with hair, but blad guy needs that jaggedness

Great job! I really like the model and render, and the personalities, the character! :wink:

Просто круто! ;)Just cool! :wink:

Hi guys. THANKS!!!

I am very glad that you enjoyed. Cool.

hnazno: Frankenstein. Another Frankenstein. But also risen from the dead. :slight_smile:

Quantum Anomaly: Not once did the model for games. I did only hi-poly models for static images and animation.
No i no will make tutorial. Language. Sorry. You can wait ‘‘Wires for empathy’’. Project with great accumulate material.

1832vin: Yes. My mistake

It’s much more difficult to sell a non-hyper muscled character, crazy details hide basic form issues, and you instead did an amazing job!

Really amazing work
Great looking character, i would love to see this guy in some sort of game.

WOW! It’s A M A Z I N G! I love everything in this image :slight_smile:

the texturing alone is amazing and everything else is very good too. Well deserved top spot for you. How many hours you spend on it ?

kilon: 3 week. spent a lot of time to understand Cycles. Materials, lighting and settings.