Yo read on this (We Can Accomplish the Amazing)

What this thread is about is showing off and defeating the impossible,

We all need to get a bunch of ideas about what is not possible in blender(not talking about tools and GUI …:no:…) im talking about making a Transformer Mech and all types of stuff that we are always sitting around saying man i wish i could make that

Well we will join to gather and make these things :yes:

Just start listing ideas and then we will get the hardest ones and break them we will show those people we are smart (we as in blender community&people as in Maya community)

When you post your idea do it in this format

My Idea: Transformer robot.

we will rule the unchallengeable :ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba::ba:

Ideas:
---------------------------------------
Transformer robot.
---------------------------------------/
photo real volumetric light emitting nuclear explosion with dust kicking up and buildings shattering and smoke spreading everywhere while it’s raining.And the dust, smoke, and fire must swirl around objects, not go through them.
And people get vaporized, but due to how quick it is as I heard people in white shirts won’t get burned in the shirt area.
-----------------------------------\

Dude did you read this before posting

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85186

A better idea would be a photoreal volumetric light emitting nuclear explosion with dust kicking up and buildings shattering and smoke spreading everywhere while it’s raining.

lol yeah we will ad this to the idea list

And the dust, smoke, and fire must swirl around objects, not go through them.

And people get vaporized, but due to how quick it is as I heard people in white shirts won’t get burned in the shirt area.

ok lol ill add that too

A cube in the center of the screen.

I have an idea for a movie with an awesome plot. A chrome suzanne has square fluid pouring over it with a default blue background. Ok it’s a start.

brilliant. I’m on it.

Yeah. Tis dern near impostible to get that blasted cube teh centa.:ba:

this is awesome - i second it.