you are an ignoramous!!!!!!

(Alltaken) #1

ignorant

\Ig"no*rant, n. A person untaught or uninformed; one unlettered or unskilled; an ignoramous.

Did I for this take pains to teach Our zealous ignorants to preach? --Denham.
Source: Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Why does everyone here (at elysiun) call each other ignorant.
it just seems to be a dumb thing to say to someone.
“you are ignorant” is just a reflection on yourself and your lack of communication skills.

i think you will find most people who use blender are more intellegent and well educated than most. so stop it.

its just an opinion anyway.

if you disagree with me then you are an ignoramous.

he he he
i just decided to post this after seeing the word written in multiple posts

(blengine) #2

‘ignorant’ is a perfect word for some people around here… it fits so well alot of the times… when someone argues somehting in which they dont know what theyre talking about, thats being ignorant… a perfect word, it also irritates people easily, so not only is it truthful when used right, but it also irritates the ignorant person its told too =)

so it kills two birds with one stone 8)
if u have another word with equal power i would gladly trade in ignorant for it

with the youth rights post, there couldnt be a more PERFECT fit for the word ignorant :slight_smile:

so i disagree with u, but am no ignoramus :wink:

(Bapsis) #3

Can i be an ignoramous too??? Pleeeeeeeeese!!! Life would be SOOOOO much simpler :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well

(Schlops) #4

Ignorance is bliss 8)

(Alltaken) #5

a perfect word, it also irritates people easily, so not only is it truthful when used right, but it also irritates the ignorant person its told too

it just irritates me full stop.
even if it is not said to me.

another word to use is

DUMB

“you are ignorant”
“you are DUMB”

but its not as irritating.

so i do agree it could be considered a good word if on the dealing end.

Ignorance is bliss till it smacks you in the head. :x :x :x

(WeirdHat) #6

Gah. I looked at the first message of this thread and expected to see several replies agreeing with it. Instead I see imgranpaboy insulting me again. Imgranpaboy, all you’re doing is using the word “ignorant” to mean “someone who doesn’t agree with imgranpaboy”. Gah.

(You’re absolutely right, alltaken, hooray for you for starting this thread)

(valarking) #7

Umm…
Ignorant is a commonly used word meaning that someone is oblivious to something. It can be applied to almost any flamewar. But it does kinda annoy me when someone calls me ignorant when I know what I’m talking about. I agree with blengine completely, alot of the opinions expressed by kids in that thread were very ignorant and shortsighted.

I also disagree about this thread. There is no reason this thread should be started. I absolutely despise when my brother says “bite me” but you dont see me whining about it.

(Bapsis) #8

Next time he says that… bite him!!! Bet it would be the last time he says to do it. hehe :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

(blengine) #9

lol weirdhat, stop being ignorant :wink:

(valarking) #10

oooooo
fight!fight!fight!

(blengine) #11

oooooo
fight!fight!fight!

lol… he’ll have to catch me first!
/me quickly uppercuts wh, then runs into R rated movie… mwahaha, lets see him follow now :wink:

(Alltaken) #12

/me quickly uppercuts wh, then runs into R rated movie… mwahaha, lets see him follow now

a PG rated movie would do just fine!!

if your rateings are different PG means -->parental guidence recomeded<–

e.g. fliper, free willy, harry potter

PS how old are you “imgranpaboy”

I also disagree about this thread. There is no reason this thread should be started. I absolutely despise when my brother says “bite me” but you dont see me whining about it.

I think you were whining about it just then.
na its a dumb thread but i can start whatever thread i want here. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(valarking) #13

No, that was just a comparison, if I brought it out for no reason other than to get responses than it would be whining.

(blengine) #14

a PG rated movie would do just fine!!

hahaha! poor wh is getting bashed :wink:

turned 18 not too long ago =) how bout you?

(Alvaro) #15

Socrates wrote nothing because he felt that knowledge was a living, interactive thing. Socrates’ method of philosophical inquiry consisted in questioning people on the positions they asserted and working them through questions into a contradiction, thus proving to them that their original assertion was wrong. Socrates himself never takes a position; in The Apology he radically and skeptically claims to know nothing at all except that he knows nothing.

(Alltaken) #16

[quote]

turned 18 not too long ago =) how bout you?[/quote]

18 last july

but i’m not a grand pa yet!! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m still just a poor ignorant little boy!!!

(valarking) #17

He ended up geting killed for it though. :frowning:

(CubeFan973) #18

Just for philosophizing? Everyone in “Waking Life” does that, and most of them don’t die (exceptions: self-immolation guy, the two guys in the bar, the main character repeatedly before he’d have another false awakening).

MP never got killed for “The Meaning Of Life…”

(valarking) #19

Umm…
Yes, he did get killed. He was charged with corrupting the minds of the youth by telling them to question everything their elders said, and for being a heretic. That made him rather unpopular. So he was executed by poison.

(acasto) #20

Cubefan… Socrates was a very very long time ago. Much older than Mony Python.