Youngest and Oldest Blender User

I start using Blender when I am 10 years old.Now I am 11.

Welcome to Oldsville, Ace. Population: your knees and lower back.

Not that I can talk. I just turned 40 a little over a month ago. I’ve actually chased kids out of my lawn since then. It’s just…it’s terrible.

You are only getting old the day you start to have problem putting your sock!:rofl:

1 Like

I guess you know I’ve been using Blender for a long time when my registration on this forum dates back to before some members were even born (13 years on this account, but almost 15 years on Blender). :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Well I was 25 years old when starting using blender !now iam 27

i thought your name looked familiar!
used to be rixtr66 back then.
53 iam .still doing 12 year old things.:crazy_face:

Started with 3D when I was about 16? on my Amiga500 - can’t even remember what software it was (very basic shapes) but soon started messing around with Real3D 1.2 (?) which I was a believer in for a long while as updates got around (still miss some of the features). I’m now 48, so… That’s like 30 or so years. Jeez!

But Blender wasn’t an option for me until Cycles got around, and I probably missed a few of those early ones.

My 6 years old son sometimes make 20TH century fox logo animations in blender

2 Likes

I started when I was 8 and now I am 12. Maybe I am the youngest?

1 Like

This thread’s OP, should be around 24yo by now?!

On the other hand…I’ll be shooting for the elderly’ness category LOL

Hmm…now lets see, if memory serves first 2D (traditional) paid job was while still in high school, about 1976 aged 15yo.

And possibly 2006’sh was my first 3D freelance gig, for a small motor racing team which I think was a carbon / alloy body shell design series, either polygonal or CAD (afaik…can’t be sure) here in smalltown AUS.

So for those interested do the math :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

“Blender is…” a good example showcasing different generations using the software.