YQ Poster (commercial work)

Hi Everyone!

This is my third commercial work. It was done for Youth Quake, a youth conference that happens in Saskatchewan, Canada every year. There are about 3 thousand youth that come and they have bands and what not. On the poster I did the 3D text and symbols as well as the ground and background. Some of the layout of the poster and color changes were made after I finished, some of which I didn’t really like, but I was just a step in the process.

http://speedmodeling.org/smcfiles/Crititrozoz_YQ%20Poster%202009%20FINAL-thumb.jpg
Click on the image to view the hi-res version.

The project is complete so comments are welcome but no changes will be made.

Thanks for viewing.

This is very very nice artistically, and purely from a poster design point of view. It took me a second to notice the Act 1 and Act 3 on either side, but other than that, great.

And by the way… is that font by any chance “Anglepoise Lampshade”?

Thanks blenditall. Yes the font is Anglepoise Lampshade! Good eye. And the Act 1 and Act 3 are intentionally “in the background”, so the fact that it took a second to notice them is a good thing :).

Good work. It looks professionally done and it’s always sweet to see Blender used for non-amateur things.

Haha! Really? I didn’t think I was actually right:).

[size=6]OK…www.salesbearing.com.skf bearings fag bearings nsk bearings timken Bearings [/size]

Thanks Anayo.

Blenditall: Oh yeah. I quite like the font. Has a sci-fi look to me and yet remains professional enough to not be overly so.

aww…I wish I could go to something like this. My youth group hardly ever goes anywhere, except maybe Ft. worth, Texas sometimes. Great poster. Looks like you put a lot of hard work into it.