yumi girl anime 3dcg

bueno, este es mi proyector para aprender a manejar blender3d, es una chica anime de modelado esta casi terminado, falta textura y color anime

Oye, deberías poner la traducción :yes: , porque si no la gente no lo entiende y no dicen nada.
Pero se ve bien! :smiley: (Podrias intentar hacer el cabello con partículas :wink: ).

Wow - that is just amazing!

nice model, great :wink:

I’m not very good at spanish (i “learned” it for 2 years at school) but if you have a problem i’ll try to read it and to help you (it’s easier than write because i’m better in french and the word are nearly the same)

I will use the translator of google jajaj

Paragon, I’m not going to use particles, I want an effect anime

Kbot, thanks

Blackcat, All help is welcome

Nice anime girl. Can we have more celshaded rendered views ?

yes please /thx google :eyebrowlift:

just one thing : can you make a render with a higher egdes level?

higher level of edge and cel-shaded.

The configuration node used

I’m working on the armature :wink:

hm… could it be that the hands are a bit small? :confused:
but it looks very good !:stuck_out_tongue: keep working

love the model, yeah maybe the hands are teeny tiny bit too small, then again maybe its just cus black cat mentioned it, maybe try making the hands just a smidgen larger

they look small hands

Are they small?
or very long arm? :confused:

no the arm is ok

for normal human: 1 hand = 1/2 face

anime hands can be smaller, but depending on the figure :wink:

i thought not to make it much bigger, i would scale it just between 1.005 and 1.020 i think.
i think it’s also the meaning for a character, if she’s a magican than her hands maybe important and have to be seen :wink: (you can do so much different poses with the hands :smiley: )

I’m sorry for my perfectionism, i really love your figure :wink:

thanks blackcat

new hands, something bigger
Pose, test of armature, nothing morbid :o

welcome aid

Woah :eek: , try not to bend her back so much (Parece que se hubiera partido la columna :eek: ).

& the particle thing was because there IS a way to make Anime hair with particles (Watch This :yes: ).

Aside of that, looks really good :smiley: .

bending test without deformation, No artistic pose XD es una prueba para mirar cuanto se dobla sin deformarse.

I do not know use particle. no se usar partículas, antes usaba 3ds max así que no se mucho de blender. =(

I do not want to effect real, but I can do a test. en este trabajo no busco efectos muy reales como final fantasy, sino como anime tradicional. aunque puedo hacer una prueba de partículas, de pronto hago dos versiones jejej

Hmmmmmmmmmm…
Dos versiones… …Suena bien :yes: … …Si tienes tiempo.

Oye y… …esa traducción…
no sé, las computadoras no son muy buenas para traducir :no: .
Puedes buscar un curso de inglés en internet (Hay bastantes, así es como estoy aprendiendo Japonés :wink: , eso y viendo Animes).
Y te recomiendo que veas muchas películas en inglés con subtitulos en inglés y un buen diccionario (Yo aprendí así :yes: ).

Mientras tanto, tal vez, no sé, podrías poner lo que quieres decir en español y después en inglés. Algo así (entonces tal vez podría ayudarte con la traducción :slight_smile: ):

Translation:

Hmmmmmmmmmm…
Two versions… …sounds good :yes: … …If you have time.

Hey &… …that translation…
I don’t know, computers aren’t very good for translating :no: .
You can look for an english course in the internet (There are many, that’s how I’m learning Japanese :wink: , that & watching Animes).
& I recomend you watch a lot of movies in english with subtitles in english & a good dictionary (That’s how I learned :yes: ).

Meanwhile, maybe, I don’t know, you could post what you want to say in spanish & then in english. Something like this (Then maybe I could help you with the translation :slight_smile: )

ok paragon gracias, aunque me llevara unos añitos aprender jajaja mientras thx google o voy a buscar un buen programa.

hola, una nueva versión de yami en blender 2.5, usando (BlenRig por Juan Pablo Bouza) http://jpbouza.com.ar/wp/

how do you say “sweet flower” . gracias recc45