Yuppiiiiiiiiii

(kroopson) #1

Guys - I’ve just earned my first 10 bucks making Blender animation - the feeling is so GREAT !!!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

(rogerm3d) #2

How? Explain more

(kroopson) #3

You see - one guy was supposed to make an animation to get promotion in his school. He’s not a CG expert so he started to look for someone who could help him. A professionalist told him he can do it for about 250$.
Then his friends told him about me - a small freak who speaks about CG all the time. I’m not some kind of guru or something - I’ve started to make a chara, set, animation, but I tougth that it’s crappy. When he saw finished project he was very pleased, he paid me 10$ (I gave the price).
I was going to make it for free - just to help the man but it’s now I feel just cool :smiley:

(Detritus) #4

Congratulations! ItΒ΄s always fun to earn money from your hobby! IΒ΄ve worked for swedish television once, they gave me a nice amount of money for the work.

(CubeFan973) #5

I need a website for that type of thing. Then I’d see if anybody likes the images enough to pay me for a full animation.

(rogerm3d) #6

Thats really cool that you made money like that with blender. Even if it was so cheap
The price that is