ZBrush 2019 has been announced. Details will be published at ZBrush Live on March 5 at 12 PM PST (9:00 CET)
Looking at the intriguing Joseph Drust image, my guesses are:
- Folders for Subtools (as seen in a ZBrush Summit demo by Joseph Drust and Paul Gaboury).
- A real camera (as also seen in the ZBrush Summit demo).
- New industry-compliant UV mapping tools (as also seen in the ZBrush Summit demo).
- An updated ZRemesher? (can’t wait to know more about that!)
- A new or updated tool to turn alphas into meshes?
- An updated Spotlight?
- A new toon renderer? At the time I write this I’ve already seen multiple ZBrush 2019 images that were toon-rendered.