zbrush help ! i'm not able to preview BPR Filters changes :/ !!!

I am new to rendering in Zbrush …so whenever i apply any bpr filter it doesn’t come out in the viewport …i have to press render to preview so what’s wrong …i’ve seen all the tutorials previewing the effects whenever they change the sliders or the effect …it;s not going to work like that to press render after ever change so plz help :confused: !!

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?101-Other-Questions-And-Troubleshooting-Forum

Under the render tab, you can select render properties. Some can be previewed within the viewport in real time, but most will require it to do a quick render. You can continue to work on such BPR changes after the fact but it will not technically be real time. If you give more info I could probably give a more specific answer, but like Richard pointed out the best support will obviously be on the zbrush central forums.

but there isn’t a single change happen with me even when apply blur to maximum …i have seen many tutorials that apply the effects and it changes …i know it isn’t real time but it should do a little change here is a screenshot i played with blue and even colorize that should change color and nothing happens

thnx problem solved…it’s kinda weird as i realised that i should hit the bPr render button before changing filters so after rendering i should stay away of my canvas and just playing with the filters and it changes . :)) !

Attachments

thnx problem solved…it’s kinda weird as i realised that i should hit the bPr render button before changing filters so after rendering i should stay away of my canvas and just playing with the filters and it changes . :)) !