Zelda: Twilight Princess Models

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Download_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_3D_models_and_have_fun

“An underground community ripped the 3D models of Twilight Princess’s Wii characters and made funny pictures of Link kissing others in the game. Here’s where you can download the 3D meshes and textures, although you’ll have to rig them with a bone structure and animate them yourself. Check back for rigged 3D model downloads in the next 48 hours.”

I just downloaded them. I was thinking of rigging Link for animation but since I suck at I will probably just wait for the rigged models to come out. So, what will you do with these models?

Cool, these are great!!!

Hey there, chap! I noticed that you had the model pack for Twilight Princess. Anyway, I found it too, quite some time ago, and rigged several characters. So, since you’re in need of a rigged model of Link, why not give you mine, what what? Also, here are some pic’s I made using the models, to remind you to be creative. So, that’s it. Oh, since you say you don’t fair to well with the rigging, and skinning, if you want another Zelda model rigged/skinned, just say the word, and I’ll get crackin’ on it, all right? Happy blending!

Attachments

Link completely rigged.blend (492 KB)

umm i downloaded the blend everything is stunning exept links textures cant be found
hes just pink are you sure you packed his textures in?

How did you rig him just curious cause i downloaded all the character models and trying to rig (is it just the parenting style?)

Don’t worry, old boy. I never did understand why it did that. But I it only does it when you view him in texture mode, what-what? It shouldn’t do that when you actually render him. In other sayings, try rendering him, and report your results back to me. Oh, and yes. I do believe that I used the parent method of rigging. Although, I can’t recall the other methods of rigging at the moment… Oh, well. All’s well, that hopefully ends well, that’s what I say.

Oh thanks :slight_smile:
Im at school right now and cant get a hold of blender :stuck_out_tongue:
ill update this post when i render

EDIT :slight_smile: oh look it does show up in the render :smiley:

Don’t worry, old boy. I never did understand why it did that. But I it only does it when you view him in texture mode, what-what? It shouldn’t do that when you actually render him. In other sayings, try rendering him, and report your results back to me. Oh, and yes. I do believe that I used the parent method of rigging. Although, I can’t recall the other methods of rigging at the moment… Oh, well. All’s well, that hopefully ends well, that’s what I say.

Edit:Didi all-ready say that?

I’m glad it’s fixed. By the by, I heard through the grapevine that you, Dream Forgotten, were working on a Zelda animation. I’m a Zelda fan myself, you know, and I’d love to help in any way I can. So, with that said, if you need any more models rigged, just give me a ring through this thread, or PM, all-well?

:eek: Sweet! that would be awesome to have you :slight_smile: if you did want to rig, that would be awesome. I dont know if you want my model pack (I knot know if the same as the one you downloaded, but its has quite a bit)

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1556052 is the thread that is about the animation, I havent posted any of the story, but i will when its done.

can you create a rigged model of link with animation for creating games

Mate, this thread is a year old, please don’t go digging it up >>.

Also its illegal to use copyrighted character in a custom game, especially a copyrighted model of such a character. I’d give up on it now if I were you.

lol i know and it isn’t like i am selling the game