Zelda: Twilight Princess

Most of the games (even the CD-i ones lolll) have some sort of tie in to a main story-line, albeit it one with formulaic “kill guy, watch him come back, kill him, repeat” story arc.
But they probably won’t continue the Twilight Princess angle because there would be no way to avoid reusing that same mechanic.

NJROTC:
Please tell me you’re not stupid enough to think that spoiler tags at the bottom are appropriate when your FIRST SENTENCE reveals the end of the game. I mean, you really can’t honestly be that stupid, can you? Damn.

When I said sequel, what I really meant was if there would be another Zelda game that follows the same style as OOC and TP. I feel those games have a more original feel to them than something like Wind Waker.

Social:
I did find a thread on another forum that does a pretty good comparison with screenshots between GC and the Wii, but that really dosnt help me much. It’s an interesting read nonetheless. I was hoping for some hardcore nintendo nerd to explain it to me, and also to open up conversation.

Here’s a link to that thread for those interested: http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=471091

I also found this: http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/wii4.htm

So again for those who are interested in the questions on the first post (which I should have searched for on my own in the first place) It seems that the Wii (aside from the processor) has more than tripple the specs of the Gamecube.

That being said, I’m sure the graphics on the first Wii-Exclusive Zelda game will be much better than TP.

Oh and take it easy on NJROTC, his crime wasnt that bad = )

Yeah but it certainly wouldn’t hurt him to edit some spoiler warnings into his post and he hasn’t done that.

I honestly love the Legend of Zelda Series. I only own two games and don’t really know the sotryboard of the whole series but I love to play them. There could very well be a sequal there is always a chance of a sequal unless they say they aren’t going to make one. Anyway has anyone beaten the fairy cave inthe desert? I can’t get past the 4-5 level. So yeaaah BTW spoilers suck please excuse french dear mods. I just needed to get that out. I allready beat the game but seriously dude it stinks to buy a game for like 50 bucks come back while posting on the wonderful BA.org forum and then read the ending to your game. It happened to me on a few game and it really really sucks. Anyway Thought i’d drop a note or two down here at the “Water Cooler” soooooo cya.

so… the spoiler tag goes at the start?.. why?

why dont people read from the bottom down? thats how i read somtimes and i just assumed…
and again, why do spoiler tags go at the front and not the back? if you put it in the front then you give away the surprise cause everyone knows what your post is gonna be about! duh!

NJROTC:
The point of putting the tags in the front is so that people who do not wish to spoil their game experience can skip the text they do not want to read. Most people get offended if you ruin the game they spent money on. It disturbed me a little but you didnt reveal very much so it wasnt too bad. Just try not to do it in the future if you dont wanna be fried, most people really dislike that kind of behavior. = )

but the whloe point of beating a game is to see the ending, so if i tell you how it ends dont it save people time effort and money:confused:

In my opinion, you can forget the “mature” stuff when talking about Zelda games. It’s not supposed to be mature, it’s never been targeted for adults. And when you start listening to money = make stuff trendy, it will all go to waste. People are wrong.

i like the censored blood effects!

Christ what a douche.

Ah tp finished it a hwile back good graphics my new game is going to be based on the TP graphics

but anyway zelda is getting better and better and more violent and mature as far as a sequal i think one will happen the ending was so open ended it has to have one

As far as spoilers dont do that NJROTC it rude and unpolite at least let them play it first

hey what does TP stand for? toilet paper? because if were talking about “the legend of zelda toliet paper” i havnt spoiled anything…

Attachments

but the whloe point of beating a game is to see the ending, so if i tell you how it ends dont it save people time effort and money:confused:

You’re saying it like it’s a chore.

i want to play "the legend of zelda toilet paper!

Ban this unfunny troll.

He’s probably Cubefan or Kansas15’s dupe.

troll? what?
no im nobodies duplicate and you seem to be the only person who dont like me…

Have you read this thread?

People have asked you to edit out the spoilers or put in a tag and you’ve just been acting like you were hilarious.

edit out the spoilers huh? uhh… um… how? im pretty sure ven0msevenX said my crime wasnt so bad and its his thread and all… you just seem to go into a furious rant everytime i post…

for starters you can try pressing the edit button.

i’m “ranting” because you’re one of those asses who thinks it’s hilarious to post spoilers and ruin things for other people.