Zojja (Guild Wars 2)

Here is my Final Image :smiley:
If you want to see how I got this look check out the rest of the thread!

Go to the 11th Post!

OMG…are you planing to sculpt the entire Logan…???
IMO its easier to model a basic head with proper poly structure and then shape it according to your character’s head…maybe its just me. At the end of the day there is no right or wrong way…what suits you better I guess.
Nice project though. I am curious to see the finish

Good luck

I’ll definitely try that tomorrow :smiley: Might be much easier! Thanks for the help :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what I can come up with.

Cheers,
Nathan

Sculptris? You’re suppose to use Blender only remember as the rule states.

edited…

Attachments

…it would appear to be a mouth! lol GJ so far it looks like it will be awesome! :slight_smile: i still can’t decide what to do yet but I’m thinking of doing one of these:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214632[/ATTACH]

Woops :frowning: Why didn’t I see that! Thanks for pointing that out :smiley: I’m changing how I make it either way :slight_smile:

Thanks :smiley: Are you gonna make a WIP thread?? I’ll be watching your progress if you do :RocknRoll:

okay :slight_smile: I need to start first though :stuck_out_tongue: right now school is very pressing but ill probably start some time in the weekend. sorry i filled up you WIP page with my reference pics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Take luck!! ill be watching this! :slight_smile: http://blenderartists.org/forum/images/smilies/sago/RocknRoll.gif

I decided that I took on a bit too much for me in trying to make the whole Logan, so…I’ve changed who I’m making! Her name is Zojja and she’s from the same games :smiley: Hope you like the progress!

Here is an update on the sculpt :smiley:

Just started the body :smiley:

Oh!!! something else to follow for sure! So you choose the sassy Zojja nice choice.

Thanks for your comment:D

I’m thinking of only sculpting the parts on the body where you will be able to see the skin when the armor is on!
Does anyone know how to join 2 meshes that both have multires modifiers??
The head is on 8 lvls and the body is on 6.
Do I have to wait till the retopo stage to be able to make it 1 object??
This is what happens when I join the body to the head while they’ve got the multires on :confused:

I’m onto the Head armor now :smiley: It’s getting there!

I’m just finishing off the back-head-plate-thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

Great stuff Nathan, your modeling has improved.

Thanks man :smiley: Glad you like it!

Head Armor done, onto the body armor!