ztonzy is now Admin! And we're Looking for new moderators!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to announce that ztonzy, who has been a moderator for quite some time now has just been promoted to administrator!
Sten, you’ve done great work so far! Thanks!

Now, this is also a good time to announce that we are looking for new moderators to help us maintain the forum.
Basically this means:

• Telling users when they do something wrong.
  • Deleting offensive posts
  • Locking or moving of threads when they are misplaced or offensive
  • Reporting these actions to the administrators, so they can take further actions when required.

We’re looking for responsible people who’ve been part of the Blender Community for some time, but don’t worry you don’t need 3000 posts on your name!
If you feel you can help out, please apply by replying to this post, by sending me a pm, or by sending me an e-mail ([email protected]). It will be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Timothy

Me?

thanks Timothy :stuck_out_tongue: !!

I am interested.

Elysiun has always been like a second home for me. I am here a lot and I review/reply to most threads.

So I guess it’s up to you now Timothy. :wink:

BgDM

heh heh…

.b

I’m intrested to admin the Game engine Forum :slight_smile:
Been a good member there for helping people and such, but it’s still the site’s admin discision. :slight_smile:

I second this motion. (not for me, for BgDM)

I also think BgDM would make a good moderator. :slight_smile:

I could be. I’m browsing this forum everyday now, so why not. I think I’m involved enough for that.

yea, BgDM would be a good mod.

or me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m all for the BgDM vote. Or maybe basse. Definatly not me.

seeing that I’m sometimes against some specific users…I might not be a good choice…but I do agree that BgDM, or dittohead would make good mods

Just what I was thinking, lol. You wouldn’t make a bad mod though, I’m sure you’d do things ‘in the best interest’ of others.

How many mods are you looking for Timothy? I think the more the the merrier.

Yeah, another vote for BgDM. Either him or black fox :wink:

Also, I think X would make a good mod, he’s not afraid to say what he thinks. (I think this board needs a bit of that X-kind-of-attitude)

ok, enough positive crits on BgDM :slight_smile:

We’re looking for between 3 to 6 new moderators, who can moderate all forums. But if anyone is interested in moderating a specific forum that is also possible.

Timothy

i could do it. im here every day and i have the time for it.

and me too!
(i wrote you a letter.)

I’m not a fan of dittohead (with that crazy 100101 messing up the site layout is a bad example to me)
And sa madam (nice guy) calling me a dumbass because I made a joke of his joke does not feel like a good moderator to me.

BgDM is pretty transparant to me (thats a good thing).
JD-multi is helpfull and Flih%> is amazing!

So,…
Where is Goofster? He said he was on holiday, but never heard of him since ???

All the above would be fine and no votes from me, since I don’t do so well with authority. :slight_smile: But here’s a thought. Beneath that scary avatar, BgDM is probably wearing a studed leather jump suit and carrying a leather whip. Again, just a thought.

All the above would be fine and no votes from me, since I don’t do so well with authority. :slight_smile: But here’s a thought. Beneath that scary avatar, BgDM is probably wearing a studed leather jump suit and carrying a leather whip. Again, just a thought.[/quote]

How is that a bad thing? Is it?