Module house near the lake

Hi,

Finally I moved to Blender 2.6 for modelling, I had first to rewrite some scripts I made for 2.49.

And here are some shots made to illustrate a module house. I wanted to have a try with Ocean simulation for the water but didn’t had enough time, next time surely.

Rendered with Octane.
Lit with hdr maps.

The main challenge was to make each scene image fitting into the 1.4Gb of VRAM of my GTX480.

Attachments

Gallery ?

I’m speechless…

This is amazing. If this doesn’t make the gallery, I’m gonna leave blenderartists… lol. BTW, my fav is the 4th one (904.jpg). It’s extremely realistic. And could we plase have some wireframes?

All came out looking so good I can’t tell whats real and whats CGI. :confused:

Crazy! :slight_smile:
You should post it on Cgarchitect too, it can easily make it to that gallery also. to sound really absurd I’ll say I don’t think the spiral staircase fits the overall design well but it doesen’t matter, great images I wish I could produce.
I’m impressed you make your own scripts too, can I ask what scripts do you use?

Oh my god! This is the most incredible thing that I ever saw, one of the most at least, this is perfect. I ll give only 5 starts but it deserves mutch more! incredble work!

Beautiful concept and impresive execution. Except for the water in the second image (it is well but no so far as everything else), everything is perfect

Hi
Really beautiful congratulations !

This job is amazing. Just Bravo!

Thanks guys for your comments, much appreciated.

@Oanav:Yep, I wrote a tree generator, the trees in the scene are generated with this script (still in 2.49) and a script to manage huge scenes like this one, just to keep settings for hidden objects, modificator settings and much more …

damn

another Cerica at his best.

BTW, Blender 2.6 comes now with an excellent tree generator addon called sapling.

Moved the gallery! Incredible work.

This is really really impressive! :o

WOW! I have to say, these renders are awfully SUPERB! They’re a trillion times better than mine (let’s hope that makes me try my best!). Great work!

Truly impressive…, any serious Photoshop postprod ??

Have you maybe worked out some scripts supporting arc.viz ?

Beautiful.

Just… Just… MIND BLOWING :eek: I can’t express my incredulous amazement!!!

Wow, wow, wow. The focus, soft lighting, and just right amount of grunge texture! The rocks are awesome, too!

Wow! This looks really realistic.

I rather like the environment you created (even better than the house).

I don’t even know what to say.This is by far one of the most impressive work i’ve seen.Wonderful job man.