Dino Crisis 4(x) works is in Progress

project canceled

Looks great so far! :slight_smile:

Yeah looks amazing!!

yeah it looks great so far,i look forward for more action!!
congratz!

Thanks for the encouragement.
I hope you like the game when it finishes!

Nice job! This reminds me of Jurassic Park III, But one thing your main guy’s armor(?) looks weird with the Light reflection…

believe me the Game video is more smooth. this video quality is 50 for 100 because of the screenshot software ( I use Camtasia Recorder ).

Looks promising already as you pretty much get the Functionality working pretty properly.

my god will you look at that functionality O.o i still have alot of work to do lol

hopefully you have everything planned well because i’d hate to see such a nicely progressing project lose its touch due to improper planning… Great job otherwise

do not worry @CryptochildXR!. I will do my best.

remember : the Game is more smooth. this video quality is 50 for 100 because of the screenshot software ( I use Camtasia Recorder ).

Great work! Really good texture work. Keep up the great progress.

Just watched the latest video you posted and this is wonderful! please continue working on it, I can’t wait to see more!

I told you before and I told you now your job is 0 Stop dreaming look that 's a good job :

your project is nothing compared:p

This is really cool because it’s unique-ish to the BGE. :slight_smile:
My only crit is the walk animation looks like a robot.

whole project is bad taste not only the walking animation :evilgrin:

@Jack Sparme; Is this your opinion? If so, please make it a useful one. No one likes a comment that is not constructive; usually positive comments encourage work, and we should all encourage progress. This is why a positive comment needs no reasoning. however, anything that is disheartening such as your previous comment ought to have justification; to both help the target and to show that it isn’t just some random spammer with 6 posts to their name.

EDIT:

Having read your other posts on the other works in progress on this forum, you need to reconsider your actions.
You’ve barely supported anyone, instead offering your criticism and demand for source files. Have you completed a game yet? I’d love to see it if so. I’m going to guess you haven’t, so in a manner that I don’t usually posses, I’m going to encourage you to leave, and come back when you’ve grown up and realised that everyone here are hobbyists who support and encourage work and progress. This isn’t #python on the IRC - opinions matter.

try to improve your work and post a .blend

I’m confused right now. I will …!