Low-poly

Hi guys,

Some low-poly stuff I created using Blender and Photoshop.

Cheers,

Metin

Attachments

I like it! I like how the stylization actually takes advantage of the low-poly aspects. Got plans to do something bigger with your work?

really artzy, love the style. Hope to see more from you with this style!

Hah, so cute. The ship is killing me :smiley:

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated!

Quandtum, any art gallery owner who wants to make me rich is welcome to get in touch. :wink: In the mean time, a selection of my stuff is available as high quality prints from Imagekind.

Wow, great compositing, the colors are really great and the balance of the overall images is splendid.

A beauty!

Wish lo-poly was more prevalent.

Muchas gracias amigos!

Very nice, I really like the first one.

Thank you too!

Great work!

Thanks, I appreciate your comments!

Here’s my latest in this series: a low-poly still-life.

Attachments

Really cool work. I’m a fan of low-poly work, as well, and you’ve got a really slick style to it, especially the first shot.

Many thanks!

very nice work… the thinks don’t need to be complex to be relevant!
you should to continue in this illustration way!

Thank you too. Your comments are reassuring.

very nice pictures. congratulations. for one of my projects I could use a similar background texture than you used in “Space trouble”. Could you explain to me, how you created it (e.g. which drawing-techniques you used in photoshop)?

i think they are really great. I do a low poly approach in a series of magazine covers, (here, if you want to take a look) but i think yours are pretty nice, simple and beauty! Congrats, man, and keep up the good work!

Nice and interesting.
Goes to show, the concept of good art is not the technicality of the production, but rather the story in the picture.
These have stories.