2010 Game Competition -VOTE NOW!-

I didnt understand the bottom half of that comment XD

I thing he mean that one person say that a web designer from a team can vote for his team
and our web designer make the same how GAGgc and now we are disqualified,
but the web designer from the other team has vote to for his own team
and nobody say what about it.

Why do we have again new reged voter? 3 jan 2011 reged … WTF
and why do we have again self voter?

This is the second pool, and by now all should know the rules.
So i assume this is happening suppously.

HEAR THIS: This is the voting thread. It is not the debating the rules thread. Please address any concerns to Mokazon and do not use this thread to argue about the administration of the contest. Thank you.

This is all wrong!
mokazon deletes entries!
He turns everything his way!
I wrote only that it is unfair to a team member of a different team wrote in the old post:
GAGgc:
I vote for Acer’s Aster. I’m not part of the aster acers development team, I’m just the web developer.
The web designer from the team Treavaine has voted for his game, but only Treavaine will be disqualified!
mokazon often been made aware but did nothing!

In the name of myself I apologize for rating every game in the list. I didn’t expect the result of this open protest.

Well, GAG is not part of the development team. It’s not his game. He’s only a web developer, so he doesn’t get a prize.

and PlanetPerson said it’s a voting only. You got a concern, PM mokazon

Same with Blinkwing, but thats not the point now :slight_smile:

I think Traevaine Entertainment should win. Their projekt is the best. Also the other did a great job!

Guys, again let’s keep this clean. If you have concerns, please PM me.

have you even played their game? sure it looks nice but there is no point to it yet. its not a game. its a graphics demonstration.

To be honest, I do not know why we have not put the finished spider inserted into the game.

how is that?
Kill the 20 spiders before they destroy the city

#+
What is your problem that you dont seem to be able to LIVE with the fact that our game convinced some and others not!
You are allowed to have your personal dislikes, but its not fair to spread your opinion that it would be no game.

I agree with tmog77. no offense travine. This is the definition of a game. At its elemetary level, a game is a form of play with goals and structure. No goal no game. To me, every other game had this functionality.

Sintel…had the crate and boss like character.
3f D…had in enemys and that last spooky room
tires of fire…had a race track and goal
Ghost driver…had antagonistic pacmen u had to get away from
Space Rambo…had the classic arcade scrolling and countless enemys
Accelerated Delivery…had a goal to get the boxes safely to goal
Tectonic…had to solve the puzzle in every map to reach the goal
Asteracers…had check points to go trough
Super Blender Galaxy…had levels puzzles, platforming, and a star to collect for a goal at the end

These are all the games i got to play. All in which had goals. This is not an opinion, it is FACT. It is undeniable that ur game lacked this structure. You need to tell the ghost users to play all the games, and that this isnt a popularity contest. Also that we are voting on games and not graphic demonstrations.

agian, this is not an opinion.

And what would you say when we put the spiders for a demo in the game
and the player must kill the spider before the time is over.

To be honest, I think that a game without a goal or a mission would to be boring
and it is not a real game.

Everyone has their own opinion.

You are right about that and i never said anything against that.
The point is, that if people vote for us, then, whatever your opinion is, you have to respect the opinions of the voters and leave them their freedom!

Guys, please stop arguing. This is not an argument thread, it’s a voting only. Please discuss this elsewhere.

How can this stop when a few guys tell lies about the team
and our team is disqualified,
because only the web development from Traevaine make the all vote number
for a protest about the lies and the restart from the voting.

Dragoncat: This can stop because it has nothing to do with voting. It has to do with whether Traevaine is a game or not(I personally don’t think it is, but thats my opinion, I don’t have to argue about it in someone else’s voting thread) Please discuss this with PMs or on the Panthera Thread. Thanks