[Addon] Parquet | Floor generator

I am glad it worked for you dogdayfear. It works in 2.92 as well. I have windows 7 so I cannot run 2.93.

Will test at home with Windows 8.1 and 2.92. Will post the results here.

1 Like

Windows 10 here. No. No Workie. 2.92, 2.93.

looks like you only renamed the zip file, not the addon folder

Only to those not here. The name is on the folder inside the zip, as well. Not new to this rodeo. It just ain’t working for me.

After you unzip the zip file, rename the “unzipped folder”, which is a yellow folder called “Parquet-for-2.8-master”, from “Parquet-for-2.8-master” to “plancher” Then rezip the "renamed yellow file folder. It will read plancher.zip I use 7-zip to zip and unzip files. It will read Extract to “Parquet-for-2.8-master.”

Tested on Linux Debian 9 and Blender 2.92.0. It works too.

EDIT:

And finally tested over Windows 8.1 & Blender 2.92.0 and it works great. :slight_smile:

Once you have unzipped the file, you may have to click on the yellow folder to open it and then drag the folder inside to your addons folder or elsewhere. I have mine in a folder I created in scripts called “addons_external” Then rename that folder plancher. Then zip it and go to preferences/install and install and enable the plancher.zip file. And click on the three horozontal bars in the bottom left corner of addons, and enable auto-save preferences and to make sure click on save preferences. If there has been a mix-up, it may be because things I cannot explain are going on. Good luck. Thanks

Now that was useful. Thanks.

No problem, like I said, things I cannot explain may be going on. Have a good day.

Hi there! Last week I uploaded a FloorGenerator - geometry node that allows to create flooring/tiles on any shape flat surface and also use multitexture material.

Review video:

2 Likes