Adventurers

thank you for this “free candy personn” : it’s very funny and well done !

@cekuhnen: I uploaded a screenshot of the node-setup, but the file was broken and I did not realize this before today, sorry. I’m not sure if the material is physically based, but at least it works in my scene.

@poromaa: You are right about that. I will try to find a way to fix this and maybe upload a new and improved render. :slight_smile:

@Medal71: Oh, thank you! I will look into that. I don’t think my desktop screen is calibrated very well then.

@Yanal Sosak: Thank you! I have really appreciated all your feedback during this project. :slight_smile:

Love the story telling :slight_smile:
Specially the details and the emotions of the gummy bears.
The light in the picture is great, awesome work

grats to the feature row :slight_smile:

Oh there it is again! I saw that some time ago here on ba, but didn’t write anything even though it impacted me :slight_smile: I will do it now: This image is awesome. It is so simple yet expressive. Love the story and the material of the bears :slight_smile: Keep blending away!

@Loticoju: Thank you, mate! I am glad you liked it.

@NaturallyCG: Thanks! It was a bit hard to make the gummy bears express emotions, while gummy bears in general have a very simple face. However, I cheated a bit and used a bone to control the mouth. This was just enough to express the very basic emotions.

@strapazie: Thanks! I was quite surprised when I saw it myself… ^^
And thank you for following the focused critique tread too!

@ChrisCordova: Oh, thank you, Chris! :slight_smile: I really appreciate it! Hehe… “Keep blending away,” haven’t heard that one before… xD

Finally! 33 hours, 37 minutes and a 4K-ish render is finished!

I know this is a finished project tread and I am sorry for breaking the rules by updating this render, but I really wanted to give you guys a better higher res render. :slight_smile:
I brightened the image a bit to and fixed some minor details.

And thank you, everybody! I am so grateful for the kind words - and the feedback in general!

However, when zoomed to 100% it is very obvious that the gummy bears in the bowl are very low poly… Sorry about that.

Beautiful image and great concept!

Kæft det er sq flot! Rigtig godt gået!

Awesome, made it my new wallpaper! :eek:

my wallpaper stay the same HAHA I can’t bear to change cus he look as cute too sobs

Wow, really impressive! The detail on the gummy bears is amazing!

Thank you, PikTron!

@Heimdal: Hehe, jeg takker da! ^^ - Fedt at se at der også er andre danskere der går op i det!

@GCharb: Wow! Thanks man! :slight_smile:

@Noben97: Just a loooot of scratch and grunge images mixed together… Thanks!

Well done. This looks really great. That gummy shader looks amazing.
Thanks for sharing your setup as well.

Just a wonderful composition and work!

Thanks for the feedback!
I am not sure the setup will work in any other scene though… - But you are very welcome! ^^

Amazing work, such a realistic material.

Wow I like it! love the light composition, and the gummy details. nice work!

Absolutely WONDERFUL work, excellent texturing and scene setups!

-Will

The details are amazing!