Best game graphics ever?

Hell yeah i saw that a fews days ago, wow!!!
Also look for unreal game engine demo 2011

Those are some impressive trailers and demo videos indeed! I especially like the Elder
Scrolls one. The sound on that one was great too.

IMO, Killzone 3. The set pieces are huge, the lighting is amazing, and the shaders are great. That’s just what I think though.

I changed my mind to BF3 as well. It’s just amazing.:yes:

I really don’t get time to play those new fandangle games and gadgets, and haven’t had in the last 3-4 years. So when there is a new game out with rave reviews, I always pay heed to what they offer. And often at times I do get impressed, even if the game has been out for a few months or so.

Crysis 2, although I’ve not played it yet. But it’s graphics are pretty hard to tell from real images.http://www.crysis2blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/crysis2fn21.jpg

And I hear that Crysis 2’s graphics are so advanced that even a GeForce GTX 580 is unable to run it on the highest settings at 60 FPS.

The graphics really do look spectacular, but the hardware needs to advance another generation or two before you can play this with everything turned on and turned up without slowdowns (much like the original game)

I’m not sure if that’s completely accurate. It’s on consoles as well, so I doubt you need a graphic card that good to run it smoothly. Are you sure you’re not taking about Crysis 1?

I do not think that is a screen shot of any game.

My point exactly :slight_smile:

Battlefield 3 is going to be the best, but which is it right now? Hmm…I would probably (in my oppinion) have to say Assassins Creed (but I have never played Crysis 2)

you can tell that the picture is fake. When have you ever seen anything real look that good? XD

actually it’s real. correct me if im wrong, it’s part of various fan maps that create stunning results like this