(Cancelled) Nordostrov - FPS game project (.blend & Source Files Download)

Nice work :slight_smile:

Enemy concept art

Main character Concept art #2

I really liked Z-Virus, to bad you couldnt release Z-Virus 2 but this game looks awesome and i think you will see its a lot easier to use the 2.6 version

the enemy looks like the ones from the movie ā€œThe Divideā€ where North koreans attack US

Iā€™ve never seen that movie beforeā€¦ :confused:

how do you texture your weapons ?
what procedure do you follow ?

Itā€™s simpleā€¦ just bake the texture - save it - add some detail on it, with gimp - done

Iā€™m doing that with my own way, without tutorial.
So iā€™m not following anyone.

Ok ! Have you used makehuman models for the arms holding the Gun ?

The model, texture, animation, and sound itā€™s all made by my own. Itā€™s called originalityā€¦

Aā€™ight ! Keep it up ! \m/

1. Your my hero.
  2. Is most of this composed of python or logic bricks?
  3. Your a great artist.
    4.Will your game have cut-scenes?
    5.How did you approach the muzzle flash, as I have some minor errors when experimenting.

Thanksā€¦ :slight_smile:

Mostly, i use logic bricks on this game. I use python only for mouselook and show/hide cursor.

Yes, itā€™ll have some cutscene on it.

You can search that on youtube, thereā€™s many tutorial about that.

As i am very new to Blender ! Just started Blending from Aug 2012ā€¦after watching Andrew Priceā€™s tutorialsā€¦! Started using BGE from this year onwardsā€¦Martinsh Scripts inspired me to make games using BGE ā€¦!
As you are very experienced in this fieldā€¦may i know how players change the mouse movement sensitivity right from the menuā€¦because as we use mouselook scriptā€¦only we can change it to a default valueā€¦but the gamers cantā€¦so is there anyway of doing thatā€¦?

From your first post in this thread, i think you donā€™t need any help from meā€¦ :confused:
Remember this?

the Gun textures aint goodā€¦do one thing add materialsā€¦as required and then bake the textures,AO !
i think there is a good biased renderer which is free and can bake textures ! i forgot the name of the rendererā€¦! and there is an exporter for that tooā€¦but if you want to know it without searching all over the internetā€¦give me the codesā€¦! :smiley:

i just wanted to tell you what i thought was wrong ā€¦but never mindā€¦no hurt feelingā€¦we all are Blenderheadsā€¦!
:smiley: i havent mastered everything in Blenderā€¦but have learnt to use Blender very fastā€¦and also GLSL programming from gamedev !

Iā€™m just thought that youā€™re already know more about blender, and i donā€™t have any problem with your critic as long as itā€™s reasonable enough to me, and of course no hurt feelingā€¦ :yes:

Weapon Customization Feature (Work In Progress)

Weapon Customization Feature (WIP) #2

Weapon customization feature - Test

This feature isnā€™t 100% completed

very nice! love the weapons customization, and the way to select things by moving the camera, Iā€™ve used this same ā€œeffectā€ before, I really like it.