(Cancelled) Nordostrov - FPS game project (.blend & Source Files Download)

This game is awesome!
but why did you not release z-virus 2?:confused:

Itā€™s is cancelled as i say in Z-virus 2 Status update video on my YT channel.
Btw, thanksā€¦ :slight_smile:

This looks itā€™s going to be a pretty good game, BUT, is there a save load system for money and other things? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, there will be a save/load system on this game. Itā€™s one of the features in Voltā€¦ :yes:

New Screenshot update

• Better arm texture
  • Improved verts on arm model

expecting refraction through the scopeā€¦Fake SSS in the armsā€¦!

Iā€™m just updating the arm model not the weapon, because right now iā€™m still focus on the weapon customization feature. So, itā€™s just a small updateā€¦

great ! i would love to see a tutorial than a demo of the game ! :smiley:

He is using logicbricks for the customization of the wapon.

Game Cover

Fantastic. .

Mind-blown.I have to ask, how do you make rain? There are not any tutorials so I was wondering since particle systems arenā€™t allowed.

just use some plane with a rain texture and make it move with motion, then remove it when hit the ground with duration in logic editor.

Volt - Update #4

New Update:

• Better texture on the player arm
  • Increased verts on the player arm
  • Added some basic sound to the game (the gun shoot sound is temporary, itā€™ll be changed in the future)
  • Added weapon attachment feature (not everything is completed, in this video iā€™m just demonstrating the basic thing on this feature)
  • Better texture for the cloud

Volt - Update #5

New Update:

• zoom in when aiming
  • dynamic shooting
  • muzzle flash and smoke
  • bullethole
  • laser line (wip)
  • better sounds
  • breath sound when running

wow! it starts to look real good. Really slick weapon handling! Good work! :slight_smile:

What a beautiful game you got thereā€¦ everything from the sky box, the character set-up, the weapon customization, the overall atmosphere - it all comes together perfectly. I canā€™t wait to see what game youā€™ll built around this :wink:

Ooh very nice. Canā€™t wait to see this in a full blown environment.

KSG that I made for my partner and Iā€™s Game.

This is a Colt 1911 I made for my and my partnerā€™s FPS game in Blender