Enigma HyperCar

Hey everyone,

Here is my first post in the forum and my latest project from Blender. It was a long journey for me to design and finish the Enigma. It took about 2 months to finish design, modeling and texturing (Substance Painter) stages. I`m very happy with the final result, hope you will like it too! Thanks!

Please check my works from the Instagram and Artstation;

Instagram

Artstation

56 Likes

Hey Doruk, welcome to the forums!

Love the concepts here. Very nice work. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very cool! You’ve got a superbe carbon shader. on point!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hey Cire,

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Bart! :v:

1 Like

This is outstanding! I couldn’t believe my eyes, especially with the steering yoke. I almost don’t believe that one image of the yoke is a render, it’s THAT good. The gnurling and subtle variations in the texture almost like it had been held. What an incredible design and execution.

1 Like

PRetty sick model and stunning render mate! Love that you also did other shots like steering wheel and head shot from racer views. Amazing work!

PS i had a quick peek at your Behance… Dude you have such amazing renders and models. Can i ask if you are also familiar with modeling a car engine? Ive got a nice old model of Shelby Cobra and i, eventually, wonna give het a beating engine. But im kinda of-holding because modeling such monster sort keeps me from doing it.

1 Like

Thank you so much jrfarah!

It was a very long and very tiring project. Modelling and texturing was a crazy process for me. At first I only wanted to design the car, but at the end of the process I found myself designing everything. I’m glad you like it! :grinning:

Thank you so much rombout!

Sure I have lots of experience with engines but not the real ones, mostly sci-fi. It`s a big thing to model a real engine, good luck with that :grinning:

But do you have any experience or good tips on modeling an engine and its parts?