Extraction

Wow beautiful work! And congratulations for the publication on Ballistic! :cool:

Amazing scene.

cool well done

ok…

It’s well-deserving of the selection by that publisher. A fine example of this artistic style.

cool, this reminds me of a dream I had once.

Very nice! It has a…“strong mood creation factor” :yes:

I love the look. It looks grimy. Well done, and congradulations on being included in the book “Expose 10”.

Great !!!

awesome work! :wink:

Hi dude I’m really impressed with all your fineart.
And here I’m writing a software for my fellow students in China. It is widely used in my school. Also a gallery is provided in my new version. Are you willing to provide some of your fineart to my gallery and show your works to the young elites in China? Email me plz if you saw this. Thx!

Awesome job! I really love the “futuristic-dystopian” type landscape scenes. Which parts were done in PS?

Beautiful work. I say beautiful simply because I’m fascinated by sci-fi dystopian art, and this is one of the best images I’ve seen depicting it. Great job and congratulations on the gallery! =D

Dan

Ich nim das. Perfect lighting. This is one of my favorite genres.

That is simply amazing. Love the way the smoke rolls off to the side. Great job on putting the focus on the radiation sign. Sorry if this has been asked before but how long did it take you to do this scene?

Excellent work. I’m guessing that took a while.

I like the atmospheric perspective - I’m curious if you did that with compositing nodes.

Nice job there!

this is incredible

Awesome work! Congratulations on being selected for EXPOSE10.