Finn, Star Wars VII

Thanks a lot cgstrive, likewise!!:smiley:

A brilliant likeness; I recognized him in the thumbnail, before Iā€™d even looked at the title.
And realism is brilliant.

Looks amazing. Only thing breaking full immersion is the low rez lip textures.

I think it might be due to the DOF, but definitely something to look into. Otherwise great work!

Thatā€™s Great , loved it , :slight_smile:

Wow, thats a great looking model. Is there SSS in there, its a bit hard to tell?

Great stuff! Youā€™ve nailed the likeness with such simple topology. Canā€™t wait to see the rig tests!

Ambitious facial rig here I like it.
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make it through as youā€™re much than experienced.

you can get awesome features with bone rigging but Iā€™ve experienced that you always need shapekeys to blend your deformation properly.
good luck with it :slight_smile:

Youā€™re doing an amazing jobā€¦definitely look forward to seeing your rigging process.

I agree with some of the prior repliesā€¦the depth of field is causing a little loss of detail in the mouth and left eye, but thatā€™s an easy fix. Everything else is spot on!

Hey guys thank you a lot for your replies!!! , this is the facial rig system ended:

Man you have to explain that somehow hehe.

Is it based on a process already covered somewhere else?

Did you came up with it through trial and errorā€¦?

Do you have to do a lot of clean up for the weights?

It looks really, really good. Canā€™t wait to see the finished version.

super impressed!

This is really cool. Great likeness and that rig and capture. Mind blowing.

I think this is the most impressive face rig I4ve ever seen done in blender.
all bone based is incredible but you seam to have hundreds of modifiers, I guess it allow you to porject certain area to get a good rresult and kinda serve as blending shapes or so.

Many people asked you and I will join them here.
Please make a tutorial about this, even a payed one, youā€™ll meet an incredible success for sure.

Glad you like, Iā€™ll do a tutorial as soon as possible, but probably will be written, since it would be extremely large.

Written will be even better! This is a complex subject, so having time to see what you do, read the explanation and experiment with it is the best way :slight_smile:

I agree with @pieriko, a lot of people would pay for this, for sure.

Oh man, this is just epic!!!
That rig!
Wow.

Iā€™m looking forward to a tutorial too, that would rock!

This is mind blowing! I am completely speechless :open_mouth:

Wow, a tutorial on face match would be awsome! Great render as well!