Finn, Star Wars VII

How cool and pro is this work! Congratulations, you can feel his personality. Totally convincing :yes:

Hey guys this your support is nice for me! this is my last test,I try to move although sometimes it becomes difficult, here I am trying out wrinkles, with Pyroevil system, do not work with empy objects in the scene, but its great !!

Hi Cesar, did you get my comment on youtube?
could you let us know a litlle more about your process to create the tension map and isolate the displacement areas?

such an exciting work!

dude that is amazing , that facial rig is just wow! … :slight_smile:

This is absolutely amazing! Great likeness, and excellent motion capture!

It’s amazing! Would love to learn how you do such good facial expressions! Nice worm man! Sigue así!

Looks great!
Shame, you didn’t choose some better movie character (or actor).:wink:

Needs more sweat :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the positive feedback, is a great support to me. At last! I’ve been able to progress on this project and make better the eyebrows and eyelashes. I’ve also simplified the skin shader.:smiley:

Attachments

Really great skin. Did you sculpt the skin details or do you use some other method?

I totally understand if you don’t want to, but could you post the Blend file? I’m searching for a good facial rig for an animation, and yours is AMAZING!!!

ToshiCG, Thank you!! likewise :wink: , I ve painted the textures with this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGkPREy0olw

lolwel21, thank you! sorry, I not share this project because is a work in progress…

This is my first attempt to make the head hair, still is very uncanny valley but I keep working :spin:

Attachments

Looking nice! Those eyebrows and eyelashes are simply amazing!

I noticed that on all the hair around the silhouette, it seems that the alpha is not working correctly (it’s simply fading to grey). I don’t know if this is a fresnel issue, or maybe just the lighting? Or maybe I’m just not seeing it right!

That is one of the most realistic skin shaders I have seen. The only part that doesn’t quite look right in my opinion is the lips, especially the upper lip. It seems to blend in with the rest of the face. I think it needs a slight color variation to contrast a bit.

Amazing work in my opinion and the facial rig has my old head exploding. I’m looking forward to the movement.

excellent work !!! the settings of the skin shader and the hair are particulary accurate…

Thank you! glad you like!!

Wolveine96, yes the hair silhouette looks weird, but it’s due to the back lighting. thanks !

I’ve broken the symmetry and I think the likeness is better:

Attachments

Holy sh**! It looks like him

Great, he has really come to life now!!!

Shaun

Cesar i wanted to thank you for your bump painting tutorial. I am using this worklflow now. It is the best in my opinion.
Great work on this model as always! :slight_smile: Keep rocking!

Thank you at all!!! I glad to helped you!, Actually I’m working in the helmet:

Attachments