Fish Detective

Hammers - I seriously thought about making this image black&white in the end and believe me, it looked fantastic. However I put so many effort in texturing that I dropped that idea and went for a full color.

Owldude - well, it seems like he does :smiley:

jellymatter - quite frankly speaking it’s not my first project and not my first top either.

Thanks guys for all tke kind works! You make this all worthwile!

Mookie,
I personally Love this graphic. It is so good, I think you should be a DA for Disney, Pixar, Your Pick Here. This alone is an inspiration for a scripted production, Drama/Comedy. The dead fish jokes alone could take up a quarter of the dialogue. Thanks for the Very Entertaining Laugh. This Graphic could be Matted with cardboard, Framed and Hung. May I?

I’m not much of an artist myself, but I love great art and I’ll have to agree with Reidh. This is so well done in so many aspects it really is a beautiful piece of art. What really stood out to me was the lighting. Glad I visited blenderartists today!

A whole story is depicted in one graphic,It is poetry in motion.Everything seems perfect,its really hard to rectify any mistake out of it.Just superb…!!

Thank you ever so, everybody, and Reidh - yes, you may :smiley:

One of my favourite renders so far, and the story makes me laugh every time! I still can’t work out how you managed to give a fish such a great expression…

Brilliant work!

You out of work and you still doing this sh… e male stuff. Lol

I am really impress with the artwork here, it seems cycles is the way to go.

@powermackie: lets not get into an argument about different renderers again

The land fish. Nice lightning and textures. It was funny idea :smiley:

I’m inspired again.

WOW! great…

Very nice mookie :). I really like it.

It’s work like this that justifies the amount of time I spend working with Blender.

It’s really spectacular.

I greatly admire your work (my mouth was open), the handling of textures, modeling, lighting, holy god everything looks absolutely professional!

just out of curiosity, how many samplers have your image and size you hired for your textures?

congratulations on your excellent work.

this fish needs his own show. he is awesome

Amazing work! I could see a Pixar short based around this. :slight_smile: (I say short because this has an amazing amount of detail, think of the Blue Umbrella, they could spend more time working on the look because it was shorter.) Great job!

This is excellent! Great work! I love the character, lighting, environment. Fantastic :slight_smile:

Always nice work man! That eye’s reflection could tell a story!

moockie you nailed it !!!
can you share metal node setup of lamp - it’s just rock’n’roll :smiley:

PS. Tak żeś przywalił, że nawet nie zauważyli, że nie robiłeś w Vrayu jak reszta z pierwszych miejsc. Gratulacje, jak ci Bagiński taki komment strzelił :wink: