Freshness

Amazing. Your work is very motivational!

SO fresh!!

Absolutely amazing work!!! :yes:

Wow, incredible materials, dude!

Apart from the strawberry falling, which I thought looked a little artificial, you absolutely NAILED it! Terrific texturing.

Stunning work,
Props to you and your team :slight_smile:

Incredibly fresh! Excellent work, guys.

Seriously great work, just needs a tad bit better color grading.
The moment when the strawberry falls on the pile of others is also a bit off. I think the simulation should’ve been more elastic but not bad.
Also, some shaders need to have their glossiness depend on the viewing angle, not sure can Cycles do this though, I’m a VRay guy myself.

Overall, killer work. I’m just a perfectionist offering my two cents :slight_smile:
Cheers,
DK.

Great job as i already told you guys in the other post. Congrats on having 2 masterpieces in the top row!!!

That’s a luscious bunch of tasty fruits and vegetables, but I’m afraid that I can lodge only one very-important objection:

The entire subject, IMHO, must be “tack sharp.” As the shot now stands, all of the fruits in the background … everything on the wooden shelves … is slightly blurred, whereas the vegetables inches in front of it are sharp. (Which makes me wonder if the shelves and everything on it are, in fact, a flat backdrop matte.)

Maybe it’s just a throw-back from my days where all such shots would have been done on 4x5 sheet-film (or larger), with enough fine-grained resolution to let you see the details of the gleam on every individual water-drop. There’s no plausible reason why there would be any “depth of field” here. Everything in the frame might attract the viewer’s eye, and, no matter where in the frame the viewer’s eyes may pause, that view (IMHO) must be rewarded. The only loss-of-detail should come from the printing or projection process itself.

Having said all that … this is a very well-done shot. Very good color-balance and so forth. But … it is not tack-sharp.

wow
WOWOWOOW
Terrific job, dude! All of these fruits are photo real, and the fact that you made so many of them AND animated their ripening process blows my mind. This should make it to the gallery in no time. =)

Top notch work. I am so impressed at what Blender can do.

Some minor giveaways here and there but none that’s too obvious and more than made up by the terrific eye for realism and good understanding of filmmaking.

Holy Mother of God! I usually don’t post comments, but this video… wow!!! I’m speechless…

wow! It is very good! Amazing work

Wow, that looks so realistic. Great job.

Very realistic!

Stunning render! It looks very photorealistic and the animation as well looks beautiful!

very nice.

very nice.

Very very nice!