Help us to help you

Hello ,

This is great search engine . I have read all post and got lots of info . but I want to know some medical advice like I have want to know what are the nose right tool reviews .If you have anyone know them so share …

I hope to help make sure …

[TABLE=“width: 153”]

[/TABLE]

This is great community site .I have got lots of info .

I am having problems creating a thread. It will not let me do this. It says it’s created, but it is not visible anywhere. What gives?

im a new user in blender , i m student of architecture… blender has great capabilities, im still learning blender, as for architecture students we need to creat models in scale , i have checked out most of the videos no one has mentioned the use of a proper scale or scaling system in blender, and to accurately join coincide or make two surfaces touch to each other there is no reference in the display or in the user interface… it just looks as id we have to place objects near with no numerical refernce, just by our naked eye… i think by adding this or getting a solution fix for keeping an object on a surface will open new chances-possibilities in blender and also the output…

?How do I find those Posting and Topic Threads that I have made on these Forums?

Go to your profile (link at top of forum) or mouse click on your name

okay

GOTO Your Profile

UNDER
/
|| “Profile Name”

• Find Latest Posts
  • Find Latest Started Threads

Thanks

I think there should be “- Find Latest Threads” Option.

This option applies to all “Topic Threads” that the User Posted in whether, or not, that Topic Thread was created by the User.

I prefer to look at a List Of Topic Threads than to a List Of Postings; because, I often make Multiple Postings within a Topic Thread per visit (on other Website Forums such as RuneScape and Minecraft and NavyFIELD.

Within the BlenderArtists Forums, when creating a Posting, I often get Timed Out; because, it usually takes me about 15 minutes to create a Posting. I type around 23 WPM (actual timing) and 32 WPM (actual timing); and, I “Proofread & Edit The Posting” as I type.

I’ve tried three times posting a question, even answered a question. Now I’m curious to see if this is actually posting

I can’t find my posting, wonder if this is posted

How long does it usually take to get your post approved by a moderator?? I posted a new topic and it said it wouldn’t post until it was approved. Just wondering how long that usually takes??