Light emission not turning off

So, I have a scene where I’m using a spot light and putting it into the volume to get a spot light look without using a fog on the whole scene, The problem is that even when I disable it from final render view it still shows up when rendering. I even deleted the light from the scene and it still showed up in the final render. I used a noise modifier to flicker it on at a specific time and it renders out ‘on’ for the whole scene. I’m not sure if there is a bug going on in blender or I just don’t know how to fix it. I just find it weird that even when I delete it, it still shows in the final render. But, it does not show in the rendered viewport. Someone let me know. thank you!!

Bug like that is very unlikely. 2 bugs where light hiding does not work and then deleting the objects doesn’t work seem even more unlikely. You can hide lights just fine in Blender. It is very likely you are doing something wrong. Since only you know what you do and how exactly, only you can trace your steps and find out what is wrong.

Hello, @nobody.317! A really definitive way of seeing if this is a problem with your system, your Blender install, your file, or user error would be to upload your file here for us to check out. If you can’t do that, maybe you could record a screen capture of what actions you are doing that shows the issue. If you can’t do that, maybe just screenshots showing the issue the way you see it. Last and least, you could describe step-by-step (including which keys or mouse buttons you press) the things you are doing, and we might be able to recreate your actions on our end.

Let us know if any of those work for you!