Low-poly

Muy bueno! es bueno volver al plano. lindas texturas también.

Justo acabo de modelar una frutera en low poly, casualmente.

Very nice! its good to come back to the plane sometimes. Good textures by the way.

I´ve just finished modelling some fruits in low poly, coincidentially.

Really great creativity

I like that bowl of fruit . reminds me of fine arts.

…I came for the BAtman, but love the rest as well… Nice style!

Muchas gracias!

oh yeah i seen your pix on google+, i like this approach of illustration, very cool ^^

Thank you too!

Hi,

clear, creative and smart - imo. Congrats !

Hi and thanks back to you! You guys motivate me to continue developing this style.

Due to the fur lining, those sheepskin jackets would be warm enough in most conditions even when the temperature is much below freezing, colors of them in www.cwmalls.com are fashionable and seems much stylish in person.

Çok güzel resimler arkadaş! Meyve kaseli resimde Cezanna flört seviyorum!

Really nice pictures! I love the flirting with Cezanne in the fruit bowl picture.

PS Sorry for the bad turkish, i’m learning and just want to practice as soon as I see someone with a turkish name… :slight_smile:
/Jonas

The stylized Batman is my favorite of those initial images. What parts of the image were done with Photoshop? Just grunge brushes and contrast correction?

You just showed me that low poly stuff can be much better than some hi poly stuff in the same concept…It has its own look and I like it.

Really love your work, so I’ve made batman my new phone wallpaper! :slight_smile: Would you mind to show us how it looks without the post-pro?

-Max

Actually very inspirational I love this cubist approach in CG it is very effective, and a refreshing change from the eternal struggle for photo real. Congratulations, I shall have to try it too one day.

Thank you very much guys, much appreciated!

Sorry for the bad turkish, i’m learning and just want to practice as soon as I see someone with a turkish name.

:smiley: My Turkish is probably worse than yours, as I was raised in the Netherlands, and my Turkish father stimulated me to learn English as a second language, next to Dutch.

The stylized Batman is my favorite of those initial images. What parts of the image were done with Photoshop? Just grunge brushes and contrast correction?

Yep. I didn’t retouch the image itself in Photoshop, just made it dirty and performed some minor color level operations.

Really love your work, so I’ve made batman my new phone wallpaper! Would you mind to show us how it looks without the post-pro?

Thanks! To be honest I don’t have the original render anymore, but just imagine the image without the grunginess and slightly less contrast.

Very impressive! Next stop is supermatism: ‘black polygon on white background’ :slight_smile:

Very impressive! Next stop is supermatism: ‘black polygon on white background’.

:smiley: Thanks, I’'ve done some ‘noir’ low-poly stuff in 2006, such as this one.

Good job … i like it very much

Here’s one step closer to traditional art with good ol’ Blender.

Attachments