Painting robots

Background is matte painting. Regarding motion blur - we don’t really need to have a rig for doing the motion blur, if everything isn’t joined into one model.

Oh this gives me a portal kinda vibe :smiley: wonderful as always!

Oh yes, this robot gives me creeps (it came out to be weird).

Reminds me of the spirit of the game I am making,
Excelent inclusion of “Soul” in the inatimate.
Nice work!

A world populated by insane robots, that are built to serve humans that no longer exist.

Humans were driven into space by the worlds smartest robot bieng driven insane by a selfish human paying someone attempting to hack it.

The demo will be during “the derezzing”

And the game will.start in space, and end with
A. Humans and robots becoming indestiguishable.
B.Humanity destroying the creator(smart robot)
C.Helping the robot to understand his issues and resureecting humanity from his databanks.
D.more to come.

It will be called
Wrectified.

Oh wow!!! Gorgeous design, texturing, and model work! The wheel armature is super delightful, and all the little details hidden around everywhere are fantastic! Has a more painterly feel than I’m used to seeing in cycles stuff- totally gorgeous :smiley:

Looks absolutely stunning. Congratulations. It looks like a painting at first, which fits the theme nicely.

GLaDOS, is that you?

very nice work.

Agreed, very nice.

this is our future dystopian society where only govt sponsored robots can express themselves. all other cattle will be mutilated.

that’s what this says to me

Man, you guys are just sick, in a great way :slight_smile:

dat detail, damn so nice

nice work and beautiful colour!!!

very goos realisation of the fluid sym

The amount of detail here is mind-boggling.
I would print this out and hang on a wall :smiley:
Beatiful, so much to see here!

If Portal 3 was real, it should look the same as your render. Nice work !

Nice interpretation!

Very nice work. The color and textures are fabulous.

Love it. Its creative and beautiful.

Wow. Really good work :slight_smile: ! The atmosphere is amazing. The modelling and texturing of the robots are perfect.